| Let Adcom improve your ground service and reduce your costs with with our menu of ground services.
LTL (Less than truckload)
- Take Advantage of Our $300 Million LTL Network
- Higher Discounts for Small and Medium Sized Shippers
- Multiple National and Regional Carrier Contracts
- Lower or Waived Accessorial Fees
- Later pick ups
- Each shipment personally monitored
- In-transit updates
- Notification of potential delays
- Nationwide shipment rescue options
- Consignee notification
- Scheduled delivery
- Tracking and tracing via Shiptrax
- Guaranteed Reliability and Security with Exclusive Use Vehicles
- Available 24 x 7 x 365
- 1-48 Hour Delivery
- Wide Range of Vehicle Types:
- Straight Trucks
- Air Ride Tractor Trailers
- Specialized Equipment Available for Oversized Shipments
Our co-operative buying power, 35+ years of experience, knowledge, resources and negotiation skills have allowed our customer-business partners to
save an additional 10% to 20% on their current discount levels.
Additional Adcom Worldwide Values
- Web based shipping and reporting software from our website.
- Solid experience and a proven Track Record of savings.
- Current business alliances with many leading service providers (both LTL and FTL).
We apply our same great customer service, communication and responsiveness as an airfreight forwarder to ground shipping. Whether LTL or FTL freight,
inbound to or outbound from the United States, Mexico or Canada, Adcom provides door-to-door control of your ground shipments with cost and service benefits
that will meet your needs.